- Japan's financial system appears sound.
- BoJ's ability to change inflation expectations uncertain.
- Expects Japan's fiscal position to remain weak.
- Sees Japan's deficits to stay at about 10% of GDP in FY13.
- Expect Japan's fiscal position to remain weak even after sales tax hikes.
- Could lower Japan's rating if real funding costs increased.
Print 04:20, 18 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: