News Headline Summary
S&P Chambers says a temporary US fiscal fix won't change ratings outlook much
- Would need grand bargain to stabilize US rating.
- Any long term deal must stabilize debt to GDP to affirm rating.
- Triggering fiscal cliff will not automatically lead to downgrade.
- Current rates US at AA+ with negative outlook.
- US can't grow its way out of fiscal problems.
12 Nov 2012 - 15:13
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts