News Headline Summary
Rio Tinto (RIO AT) says China commodity demand is to fall long-term
- China restocking with commodities.
- Facing a complex and volatile environment.
- Long-term capital harder to source.
- Mining rationalisation is to continue.
- Commodity price peak has passed.
- Iron ore expansion plans on track.
13 Nov 2012 - 03:37
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts