- Yield 2.029% vs. Exp. 2.057%, WI stopped at 2.055%.
- B/C 3.19 vs. Avg. 2.86 (Prev.2.68)
- Indirects 47.7% vs. Avg. 32.36% (Prev. 27.92%)
- Allotted at high 70.31%
Reaction details (12:05)
- In reaction to this well received note auction, which stopped through the WI by 2.6bps and demand above the prev and average, T-notes gained 5 ticks in a move from 130.08+ to 130.13.
- 2/10s fell 1.89bps to 176.588bps in reaction.
13 Mar 2013 - 12:02 - Fixed Income - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: