- Manufacturing decline not just USD story.
- Exploring macro-prudential instruments.
- Want investors to know that Kiwi is not a one-way bet.
- FX intervention unlikely to have sustained impact.
- Capping exchange rate is risky strategy for New Zealand.
Reaction details (21:41)
- NZD/USD initially moved higher by 10 pips but the movement has been pared and continued to drop after Wheeler says RBNZ prepared to intervene, trades 0.8420 (-44 pips) last.
19 Feb 2013 - 21:31 - Fixed Income - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: