- High NZD undermines export profitability.
- Does not want to see financial stability or inflation risk accentuated by housing demand.
- watching house price inflation and household credit growth.
- Growth to strengthen over the coming year.
Reaction details (14:03)
- In reaction to these comments NZD/USD rose 23 pips going from 0.8319 to 0.8342
30 Jan 2013 - 14:00 - Forex - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: