Nippon Electric Glass Co. (5214 JT)
- Co. is said to join ArcelorMittal in USD 1.5bln bid for ThyssenKrupp US plant. (Newswires)
Softbank (9984 JT)
- 9M operating profit around JPY 590bln. (Nikkei)
- DoJ asks FCC to defer action on Sprint acquisition. (Newswires)
- Dish Network says it will not try to block Sprint Nextel/Softbank, Crest Financial and others file petitions to deny.
Fujifilm (4901 JT)
- Raises FY net forecast 11% to JPY 50bln, cuts operating profit outlook 12% to JPY 110bln vs. Exp. 114.8bln. (Newswires)
Daiwa Securities (8601 JT)
- Co. will initiate a tender offer to acquire Retela Crea Securities Co. next week. (Nikkei)
Yahoo Japan (4698 JT)
- Co. posts 9-month net income JPY 83.17bln.
30 Jan 2013 - 00:36 - - Source: Newswires / Nikkei
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: