Sharp (6753 JT)
- Cutting smartphone display production due to lower than expected iPhone 5 sales. (Nikkei)
Softbank (9984 JT)
- In final talks to sell 67% of eAccess. (Nikkei)
All Nippon Airways (9202 JT) & Japan Airlines (9201 JT)
- Transport Ministry investigates Boeing 787 after fuel leaks. (Kyodo)
Aeon (8267 JT)
- 9M operating profit down 5.5% to JPY 96.2bln. Sales up 9.9% to JPY 41.1trl, FY forecasts remain unchanged. (Newswires)
Toyota Motor Corp. (7203 JT)
- Co. regains global sales crown from GM.
Toshiba Corp. (6502 JT)
- Co. intends to commercialize a small nuclear reactor for oil sands extraction if requested from natural resource developers in Canada and elsewhere. (Nikkei)
- Fuji Heavy (7270 JT) raised to outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Mazda Motor Corp (7261 JT) raised to outperform at Credit Suisse.
Print 23:39, 14 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires / Kyodo / Nikkei
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: