Kansai Electric (9503 JT), Osaka Gas (9532 JT)
- Cos. are to bid on UAE plant, according to Nikkei.
Japan Tobacco (2914 JT)
- Japan’s government said it will sell an about USD 10.3bln stake in Co. to help cover reconstruction costs of the 2011 earthquake in the country’s largest share offering since 2010.
Sony (6758 JT)
- Co. announced Global Availability of Xperia™ Tablet Z – the world’s slimmest and lightest tablet.
Suzuki (7269 JT)
- Co. introduces new minicar; attended by chairman Osamu Suzuki.
Nissan (7201 JT)
- Co. introduces 10th generation Teana in China.
Kirin (2503 JT)
- Co. raised to outperform at Credit Suisse.
25 Feb 2013 - 17:19 - Equities Geopolitical - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: