Kyocera (6971 JT)
- To spend JPY 15bln for plant to make substrates for smartphones and tablets. (Nikkei)
Kirin (2503 JT)
- Forecasts FY net to rise 60% to record JPY 90bln vs. Exp. 63.6bln, on Fraser & Neave gain. (Newswires)
Sony Financial (8729 JT)
- 9-month net gains 45% to JPY 32.8bln. (Newswires)
- Credit Saison (8253 JT) cut to underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Dainippon Sumitomo (4506 JT) cut to underperform at Credit Suisse.
14 Feb 2013 - 17:29 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: