Fast Retailing (9983 JT)
- Co. will open the largest Uniqlo outlet this fall in Shanghai. (Newswires)
Sharp (6753 JT)
- Co. is expected to beat H2 2012 operating profit forecast. (Nikkei)
Toyota (7203 JT)
- Europe Q1 Toyota and Lexus full hybrid sales up 82.3%. (Newswires)
Eisai (4523 JT)
- Co. is seeking to develop a presence in India by introducing a sliding-scale price system to let low-income individuals in that country receive a breast cancer drug at discount prices. (Nikkei)
Tobu Railway (9001 JT)
- Preliminary FY net income JPY 28bln vs. Exp. JPY 25bln. (Newswires)
- Panasonic (6752 JT) rated overweight, PT JPY 800 at JPMorgan.
- Sony (6758 JT) rated neutral, PT JPY 1,600 at JPMorgan.
11 Apr 2013 - 00:15 - Equities - Source: Newswires/Nikkei
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: