- Raised its FY forecast for operating profit by 2.8% to JPY 147.5bln vs Exp. JPY 142.5bln.
- Co. is to cut product lineup 20% by FY15.
- Co. is to move facilities to its TV assembly plant in China's Shandong province. Co. is to liquidate its Shanghai plant by March.
- Co. is to unveil all new Lexus IS model at the Detroit auto show.
- Plans to raise as much as JPY 16.5bln from public share sale and raises operating profit and sales forecasts.
- Raised to buy at Bank of America.
- Maintained at a buy rating at Bank of America and added to their Japanese focus 1 list.
11 Jan 2013 - 00:33 - Equities - Source: Nikan Kogyo/Nikkei
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: