Sharp (6753 JT)
- On track to meet JPY 13.8bln H2 operating profit forecast, according to an executive.
- To halt plant construction for 3 years. (Yomiuri)
Mitsubishi UFJ (8306 JT)
- Co. will pay USD 3.7bln for Deutsche Bank’s US real estate loans.
Dentsu (4348 JT)
- March patent sales down 1%.
Asahi (3333 JT)
- FY net -9.9% to JPY 2.17bln and forecasts this FY profit +24%.
Tepco (9501 JT)
- Co. says thousands of gallons of radioactive water has leaked from underground pool at crippled Fukushima Dai-ichi plant.
08 Apr 2013 - 00:33 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: