News Headline Summary
Pre-market Japanese stock news...
Sharp (6753 JT)
- On track to meet JPY 13.8bln H2 operating profit forecast, according to an executive.
- To halt plant construction for 3 years. (Yomiuri)
Mitsubishi UFJ (8306 JT)
- Co. will pay USD 3.7bln for Deutsche Bank’s US real estate loans.
Dentsu (4348 JT)
- March patent sales down 1%.
Asahi (3333 JT)
- FY net -9.9% to JPY 2.17bln and forecasts this FY profit +24%.
Tepco (9501 JT)
- Co. says thousands of gallons of radioactive water has leaked from underground pool at crippled Fukushima Dai-ichi plant.
08 Apr 2013 - 00:33
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts