Canon (7751 JT)
- Jefferies raises to buy from hold, boosts PT 65% to JPY 4,300.
Kobe Steel Securities (5406 JT)
- Loss narrows to JPY 4bln - 5bln for April-Dec. period from JPY 18bln booked for April-Sept.(Nikkei)
- Gain in stock market erased most of its securities valuation loss. (Nikkei)
Nippon Steel (5401 JT)
- Also said a gain in the stock market erased most of its securities valuation loss.(Nikkei)
Panasonic (6752 JT)
-To begin full sales of white goods in North America.(Kyodo)
- Co. is to report FY 2012 operating profit on parent basis. (Sankei)
- Co.’s CEO forecasts third year of double-digit US sales growth and is to shift to customer-oriented business model. (Nikkei)
- Co. is considering new ways to shore up its crumbling finances but is not talking with Intel at the moment about any investment.
- After market yesterday, Co. says earnings improving on LCD TVs, appliances and weak JPY.
07 Jan 2013 - 23:30 - Equities - Source: Newswires/Nikkei/Kyodo/Sankei
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: