Hero Motocorp (HMCL IN)
- Q3 profit may decline to INR 5.9bln, according to analysts’ estimates. (Newswires)
- Sugar output in India ( the world’s 2nd biggest producer ) is set to decline in the year from October as domestic prices fall on cheaper imports and dry weather curbs planting, the Indian Sugar Mills Association said. (Newswires)
Cooking oil manufacturers
- India’s cabinet may consider raising duty on refined cooking oil to 10% and a 5% tax on crude palm oil to curb imports. (Newswires)
- Bajaj Auto (BJAUT IN) cut to hold from buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Bajaj Holdings (BJHI IN) cut to hold from buy at Deutsche Bank.
or more Indian stock news, please access the link below to be directed to the Economic Time's list of 10 stocks in focus.
16 Jan 2013 - 21:34 - - Source: Newswires / Economic Times
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: