HCL Technologies (HCLT IN)
- Q3 profit INR 8.33bln on standalone basis.
- Q3 revenue INR 29.4bln vs. Exp. INR 21.6bln.
- Co. is to pay INR 2.00 per share interim dividend. (Newswires)
State Bank of India (SBIN IN)
- Co. chairman says FY 2013 loan growth at 21%, up from 16.5% year ago. (Newswires)
GAIL India (GAIL IN)
- Plans to sell part of 4.6% stake in China Gas. (Newswires)
Jet Airways (JETIN IN)
- Signs code share agreement with South African Airways. (Newswires)
Lupin (LPC IN)
- Bayer patent invalid on Yaz birth control pill, according to a court. (Newswires)
For more Indian stock news, please access the link below to be directed to the Economic Time's list of ten stocks in focus.
17 Apr 2013 - 11:10 - Equities - Source: Newswires/Economic Times
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: