News Headline Summary
Pre-market Indian stock news...
- State Bank of India (SBIN IN) int. income INR 303.4bln vs. Prev. INR 277.1bln; Co. can sell collateral shares to recover Kingfisher air loans.
- Tata Motors (TTMT) Q3 Net INR 16.3bln vs. Exp. INR 29.3bln.
- Mahindra & Mahindra (MM IN) Ssangyong motor to sell KRW 80bln new shares to Co.
- United Breweries (UBBL IN) says kingfisher brand not pledged to lender.
- Dr Reddy's downgraded to neutral from buy at BofAML.
15 Feb 2013 - 03:13
Subscribe Now to
Click here for a 1 week free trial
provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts