- State Bank of India (SBIN IN) int. income INR 303.4bln vs. Prev. INR 277.1bln; Co. can sell collateral shares to recover Kingfisher air loans.
- Tata Motors (TTMT) Q3 Net INR 16.3bln vs. Exp. INR 29.3bln.
- Mahindra & Mahindra (MM IN) Ssangyong motor to sell KRW 80bln new shares to Co.
- United Breweries (UBBL IN) says kingfisher brand not pledged to lender.
- Dr Reddy's downgraded to neutral from buy at BofAML.
Print 03:28, 15 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: