Oil and Natural Gas (ONGC IN)
- Q3 net INR 55.6bln vs. Exp. INR 53.8bln. (Newswires)
Reliance Industries (RIL IN)
- 1 crude and 1 VGO unit at Jamnager plant to close for 4 weeks from Feb. 18 for planned maintenance. (Newswires)
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS IN)
- Nielsen pact term extended for added 3 years. Nielson boosts commitment to buy services to USD 2.5bln. (Newswires)
Tata Power (TPWR)
- Co. and Green Infra in merger talks. (Economic Times)
- Sun Pharmaceuticals (SUNP IN) raised to inline at Standard Chartered.
For more Indian stock news, please access the link below to be directed to the Economic Time's list of fifteen stocks in focus.
11 Feb 2013 - 20:59 - Equities - Source: Newswires/Economic Times
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: