Oil & Natural Gas (ONGC IN)
- Q3 profit may drop to INR 53.8bln vs. INR 67.4bln previous year. (Newswires)
BEML (BEML IN)
- Q3 loss INR 633mln vs. profit INR 401mln last year. (Newswires)
Bharat Forge (BHFC IN)
- Q3 profit INR 633mln vs. INR 1.03bln last year. (Newswires)
Bharat Petroleum (BPCL IN), Hindustan Petroleum (HPCL IN), Indian Oil (IOCL IN), Oil & Natural Gas (ONGC IN)
- Govt. is said to give state-run refiners INR 250bln as compensation for selling fuel below cost in quarter through Dec. (Newswires)
Cipla (CIPLA IN)
- Co. defers Medpro purchase on valuation. (Economic Times)
Coal India (COAL IN)
- USD 1.4bln railway link to be built in 5 years will end coal imports. (Newswires)
Mahindra & Mahindra (MM IN)
- To buy BAE’s 26% stake in Indian defence venture. (Newswires)
NHPC (NHPC IN), SJVN (SJVN IN) and Power Grid (PWGR IN)
- India environment ministry approves 2,500 MW of hydro power projects. (Newswires)
Sun Pharma (SUNP IN)
- Ends merger accord with Taro. (Nikkei)
- Ambuja Cements (ACEM IN) cut to hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Cadilla Healthcare (CDH IN) cut to neutral at Credit Suisse.
For more Indian stock news, please access the link below to be directed to the Economic Time's list of fifteen stocks in focus.
10 Feb 2013 - 22:27 - Energy - Source: Newswires/Economic Times
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: