China Unicom (762 HK)
- Co. says 2012 net profit estimated to rise by more than 50% from year ago.
China Mobile (941 HK)
- Co. is to reduce international roaming fees.
Cnooc (883 HK)
- Co. sets 2013 net output target at 338-348mln BOE; growth to come from aboard.
- Co. said it may extend the deadline for its purchase of Nexen beyond March.
Lenovo (992 HK)
- Q3 net USD 204.9mln vs. Exp. USD 184mln
- Co. Price target raised 19% to HKD 9.70 at BNP; reiterated buy
Sands China (1928 HK)
- Q4 adjust property EBITDA USD 619.9mln vs. Exp. USD 579.5mln.
Dongfeng Auto (600006 CH)
- Co. revises 2012 net profit to fall of >90% from expected net loss.
Angang Steel (347 HK)
- 2012 net loss around CNY 4.16bln.
30 Jan 2013 - 19:06 - Energy - Source: RANsquawk
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: