Aluminum Corp. of China (2600 HK)
- The nation’s biggest producer said it swung to a FY loss on falling prices and higher costs for alumina.
Haier Electronics Groups (1169 HK)
- The main Japanese unit of Co. reported sales of JPY 48.3bln for 2012, a more than fourfold increase on the year.
CNOOC (883 HK)
- Co. is to release 2012 production and 2013 forecast at 0815GMT/0215CST
Lenovo (992 HK)
- Co. is to release Q3 earnings at 0815GMT/0215CST
Solar equipment makers:
- China to raise solar target to 35GW for 2011-2015.
- Fitch says China homebuilding volumes to rise in 2013.
30 Jan 2013 - 01:07 - Energy - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: