Sinopec (386 HK)
- Co. FY net CNY 63.9bln vs. Exp. CNY 61.8bln.
- Co. is to buy USD 3bln of oil and gas assets via venture.
Cnooc (883 HK)
- 2012 profit misses estimates as Co. spent more to explore and revive output growth.
Cheung Kong (1 HK)
- Hong Kong property market may slow for a couple of months, according to Co.’s CEO Justin Chiu.
China Construction Bank (939 HK)
- Co. posted better-than-expected growth in fourth-quarter profit as higher lending income outweighed an increase in bad loan charges.
China Pacific Insurance Group (601601 CH)
- Co. reports fiscal year net income of CNY 5.08bln vs. Exp. CNY 5.57bln.
25 Mar 2013 - 02:05 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: