Bank of America/Merrill Lynch says investors should buy emerging market bonds and equities as the so-called BRIC nations of Brazil, Russia, India and China post the biggest improvement in growth this year.
Air China (753 HK)
- Co. says January passenger volume fall Y/Y because of Chinese New Year period.
Ping An (2318 HK)
- Co. January life insurance premium income CNY 25.7bln.
HSBC (5 HK)
- Co. is to sell Panama unit to Bancolombia for USD 2.1bln.
Prada (1913 HK)
- Co. sales surge 29% on luxury demand in Europe.
Cheung Kong (1 HK)
- Hong Kong government says units sold at Co.’s The Apex Horizon project can only be used for hotel purposes.
Print 01:04, 20 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: