Ping An (2318 HK)
- Co. says HSBC share transfer to Charoen Pokphand completed. (Newswires)
Poly Real Estate (600048 HK)
- Jan. contracted sales surge 580% Y/Y to CNY10.3bln. (Newswires)
Lenovo (922 HK)
- Will be added to Hong Kong’s benchmark Hang Seng Index effective March 4. (Newswires)
- Chairman Yang Yuanqing cuts stake to 8.85%. (newswires)
- ZTE (763 HK) cut to B+, outlook stable at Fitch. (Newswires).
- Digital China (861 HK) raised to overweight at HSBC.
- Yuanda China (2789 HK) raised to outperform at StanChart.
Print 01:09, 07 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: