Air China (753 HK)
- Co. December passenger traffic rises 8.5% year-over-year.
China Railway Construction (1186 HK), China Railway Group (390 HK)
- China may build 5,200km of high-speed lines in 2013, according to USB.
China Southern (1055 HK)
- Co. starts cooperation with British Airways.
Cosco Pacific (1199 HK)
- Co. December throughput rises 7.5% year-over-year.
Guangzhou Auto (2238 HK)
- Co. reaches agreement with Chrysler, Fiat to make Jeep SUVs in China.
Li&Fung (494 HK)
- Co. acquires Lornamead for USD 190mln.
Kweichow Moutai (600519 CH)
- Co. cancels policy of punishing retailers for cutting prices.
Print 01:05, 16 Jan 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: