BHP Biliton (BHP AT)
- Co. says Caval Ridge mine can’t proceed without flexible labor. (Newswires)
Qantas Airways (QAN AT)
- Global airline traffic gained 5.3% in 2012 on emerging markets. (Newswires)
- Pharmaxis (PXS AT) cut to sell from hold, PT down 55% to AUD 0.60 at Deutsche Bank.
- Toll Holdings (TOL AT) cut to underperform at CIMB.
- Brambles (BXB AT) cut to underperform at CIMB.
- UGL (UGL AT) downgraded to neutral from buy, PT AUD 11.50 at UBS.
- National Australia Bank (NAB AT) – upgraded to buy from neutral, PT AUD 29.75 at Citi.
31 Jan 2013 - 16:33 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: