BHP Billiton (BHP AT)
- Colombia’s striking Cerrejon coal miners resume talks, according to unions.
Rio Tinto (RIO AT)
- Co.’s CEO says talks proceeding with government of Mongolia; Oyu Tolgoi project is on schedule.
- S&P revises outlook to nagetive on uncertain deleveraging prospects.
OZ Minerals (OZL AT)
- Co. actively seeking value-adding growth projects, according to conference presentation.
Ausdrill (ALS AT)
- H1 net profit AUD 48.1mln, down 11.9%.
Virgin Australia (VAH AT)
- H1 EPS AUD 0.01 vs. AUD 0.023 year ago.
Whitehaven (WHC AT)
- Co, H1 underlying NPAT AUD 60.9mln, up 17%.
Companies trading ex-div today:
- Echo Entertainment Group (EGP AT)
- NRW Holdings (NWH AT)
- Origin Energy (ORG AT)
- Platinum Asset Management (PTM)
M2 Telecommunications (MTU AT) cut to underperform at CIMB
Kingsgate Consolidated (KCN AT) raised to sector perform at RBC Capital
Resolute Mining (RSG AT) raised to equal weight at Morgan Stanley
Sims Metal (SGM AT) downgraded to underperform at Credit Suisse
Santos (STO AT) cut to neutral at Credit Suisse
Goodman Group (GMG AT) raised to neutral at Credit Suisse
Crown (CWN AT) cut to neutral at Credit Suisse
Billabong (BBG AT) cut to sell from neutral at UBS
Print 22:33, 25 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: