BHP Billiton (BHP AT)
- Q2 iron ore output 42.19mln tons vs. Exp. 42mln tons.
- Petroleum production 59.9mln FY 13 petroleum production guidance unchanged. (Newswires)
- The Australian Workers Union will seek to use Labor's workplace laws to force BHP Billiton into negotiations for a collective agreement at the mining giant's Worsley alumina plant in Western Australia. (The Australian)
Rio Tinto (RIO AT)
- Co. mulls sale of all or part of its coal business in Mozambique. (Newswires)
- Co. may look to bring an Indian or Chinese partner on its Mozambique coal assets to lessen the risk profile and funding burden now that export infrastructure solutions appear tougher than expected. (Australian Financial Review)
Endeavour Mining (EVR AT)
- Co. forecasts 2013 gold production 310k-345k oz. with cash cost USD 790-830/oz. (Newswires)
St Barbara (SBM AT)
- Co. says Gwalia gold output 43,745 ozs Dec. QTR. Forecasts FY 2013 175k-190K ozs. (Newswires)
Nufarm (NUF AT)
- Says H1 Australia trading more challenging than expected. Forecasts H1 EBIT 15% higher than H1 2012. (Newswires)
- Henderson Group (HGG AT) cut to sector perform at RBC Capital, cut to sell at Societe Generale.
- Carsales.com (CRZ AT) cut to reduce at Nomura.
- Perseus Mining (PRU AT) cut to sector perform at RBC Capital.
- Mount Gibson Iron (MGX AT) cut to neutral at Credit Suisse.
22 Jan 2013 - 16:38 - - Source: Newswires / The Australian / Australian Fiinancial Review
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: