BHP Billiton (BHP AT)
- Colombia coal strike halts 900k tons of Cerrejon cargo. (Newswires)
- Co. posts H1 Net USD 4.24bln vs. Prev. USD 10.05bln. (Newswires)
Rio Tinto (RIO AT)
- Co. cuts shareholding in Ivanhoe Australia, where the Co. has a substantial holding in. (Newswires)
Crown (CWN AT)
- Melco Crown Entertainment’s Philippine unit plans to sell 1bln new shares to help fund a USD 1bln Manila casino venture. (Newswires)
Leighton (LEI AT)
- Xstrata takes over management of Collinsville mine from unit. (Newswires)
- Thiess unit sees around AUD 650mln impact from transition pact. (Newswires)
Discovery Metals (DML AT)
- Posts AUD 32.7mln H1 loss on cash flow hedges. (Newswires)
Seven West Media (SWM AT)
- Posts H1 loss of AUD 109.3mln vs. Prev. AUD 163.0mln profit. (Newswires)
- Coca-Cola Amatil (CCL AT) raised to overweight at JPMorgan.
- Mount Gibson (MGX AT) raised to outperform at RBC Capital.
- Southern Cross Media (SXL AT) raised to neutral at JPMorgan.
20 Feb 2013 - 01:32 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: