Rio Tinto (RIO AT)
- Co. may cut 100 east coast jobs this week, according to The Australian.
Lynas (LYC AT)
- Co. says Malaysia federal court dismissed challenge to temporary operating license.
Leighton (LEI AT)
- Co. wins AUD 656mln contract from MTR corp. to construct part of its Shatin to Central Link development in HK.
Premarket broker moves:
- Mount Gibson Iron (MGX AT) cut to sector perform at RBC Capital
- Roc Oil (ROC AT) cut to buy at BBY Limited
- Metcash (MTS AT) downgraded to underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Woolworths (WOW AT) downgraded to sell at CLSA
18 Mar 2013 - 22:26 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: