Leighton Holdings (LEI AT)
- PCCW has emerged as a potential contender for Leighton Holdings’ telecoms infrastructure assets, which analysts value at up to USD 1bln. (Australian Financial Review)
Aquarius Platinum (AQP AT)
- Rival Anglo American risks losing some mining rights after its platinum unit revealed plans to cut equivalent of 7% of world output of the metal, according to South Africa’s mines minister. (Newswires)
Iron ore explorers and producers
- Prices trading near 15-month highs. May extend rally in H1 as China seeks imports to make up for losses in domestic production from the coldest winter in 28 years. (Newswires)
- Boart Longyear (BLY AT) cut to ‘hold’ at Deutsche Bank.
- BHP Billiton (BHP AT) cut to ‘hold’ at Dahlman Rose.
- Billabong (BBG AT) raised to ‘neutral’ from ‘underweight’ at JPMorgan.
- Envestra (ENV AT) raised to sector perform at RBC Capital.
- Sirtex Medical (SRX AT) rated new neutral at CIMB.
16 Jan 2013 - 06:36 - Equities - Source: Newswires / Australian Financial Review
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: