RIO Tinto (RIO AT)
- Co. posts FY net loss USD 2.99bln vs. Exp. USD 4.02bln loss; Co. boosts dividend. (Newswires)
- Co. says that Oyu Tolgoi copper mine won’t start until disagreements with Mongolian government are resolved. (Newswires)
- Co. sees China GDP growth returning above 8% in 2013. (Newswires)
White Eagle Resources (WEG AT)
- White Eagles gets 1-year extension for exploration license. (Newswires)
- Alumina (AWC AT) cut to underperform at Credit Suisse.
- SAI Global (SAI AT) cut to neutral at Credit Suisse.
- GPT Group (GPT AT) cut to neutral at JPMorgan.
- Mirvac (MGR AT) raised to overweight at JPMorgan.
- Downer EDI (DOW AT) cut to neutral at JPMorgan.
15 Feb 2013 - 00:42 - Equities - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: