Australian Infrastructure Fund (AIX AT)
- Co. will return USD 1.98bln to shareholders by early July following the controversial sale of a clutch of airport stakes to the Future Fund. (AFR)
Aurizon Holdings (AZJ AT)
- Co. has confirmed talks with potential investors over a sale of minority stakes in its track assets as it outlined a restructuring to create stand-alone operating company for its networks business. (AFR)
Fortescue (FMG AT)
- Co. announced an early stage agreement to investigate gold and copper territory in South Africa. (SMH)
Australand (ALZ AT)
- Co. is to enter talks with GPT Group (GPT AT) on possible sale of property assets. (AFR)
Rio Tinto (RIO AT)
- The Co. owes past royalties to Rinehart and Wright, according to the judge. (Newswires)
Origin Energy (ORG AT)
- BofA Merrill Lynch says Origin and Conoco pipeline may fetch AUD 3bln. (Newswires)
- Evolution Mining (EVN AT) cut to hold from buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Insurance Australia (IAG AT) cut to neutral from overweight at JPMorgan.
- Newcrest Mining (NCM AT) cut to hold from buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Regis Resources (RRL AT) cut to hold from buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Silver Lake Resources (SLR AT) cut to hold from buy at Deutsche Bank.
13 May 2013 - 18:47 - Energy - Source: Newswires/Australian Financial Review/Sydney Morning Herald
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: