BHP Billiton (BHP AT), Rio Tinto (RIO AT)
- Co.s have AUD 1.7bln credit on mining tax liability. (SMH)
Macquarie (MQG AT)
- Wins auction for RBS German debt portfolio. (WSJ)
Raisama (RAI AT)
- Won’t proceed with Farmin to drill Kakapo well. (Newswires)
Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA AT)
- H1 net AUD 3.66bln vs. Exp. AUD 3.72bln. (Newswires)
Leighton (LEI AT)
- FY profit AUD 450.1mln vs. Exp. AUD 439.9mln. (Newswires)
- Bradken (BKN AT) raised to outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Alacer Gold (AQG AT) cut to underweight at JPMorgan.
- IOOF (IFL AT) cut to underweight at JPMorgan.
- Metcash (MTS AT) cut to neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Virgin Australia (VAH AT) raised to buy at Nomura.
13 Feb 2013 - 11:36 - - Source: Newswires/Sydney Morning Herald/Wall Street Journal
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: