BHP Billiton (BHP AT)
- Workers at Cerro Matoso nickel mine in Colombia threaten to strike if Co. disciplines a labourer. (Newswires)
Karoon Gas Australia (KAR AT)
- Co. has commenced drilling of second Santos Basin exploration well. (Newswires)
RHG (RHG AT)
- Co. received approach regarding possible asset level sale of its loan book. (Newswires)
Rio Tinto (RIO AT)
- Northern Territory agreed to release enough gas to keep Gove refinery open for next 10 years. (Newswires)
Whitehaven Coal (WHC AT)
- Australia’s environment minister gave conditional approvals for proposed Maules Creek and Boggabri coal. (Newswires)
- JB Hi-Fi (JBH AT) raised to neutral at JPMorgan.
- JB Hi-Fi (JBH AT) cut to underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Chorus (CNU AT) raised to neutral at Macquarie.
- Fletcher Building (FBU AT) downgraded to neutral at Goldman Sachs.
11 Feb 2013 - 22:25 - Energy - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: