Aurizon (AZJ AT)
- Junior iron ore minor Brockman has linked with Aurizon for long-term rail haulage and port services in the Pilbara, in a deal that could see a new heavy-haul railway developed in the east of the region. (AFR)
National Australia Bank (NAB AT)
- Co. is seeking USD 230mln in damages from Goldman Sachs to recover money it lost on toxic mortgage assets during the financial crisis. (AFR)
AMP (AMP AT)
- Co. is teaming up with China Life Insurance to start mutual fund in China. (WSJ)
Lynas (LYC AT)
- Save Malaysia Stop Lynas group asked the Malaysian government to suspend temporary operating license after Co. failed to identify an acceptable safe permanent disposal facility by July 2. (Newswires)
- Co. says says it is in compliance with all conditions of license. (Newswires)
CSL (CSL AT)
Co. says 1/2 phase study shows Hemophilia B drug works. (Newswires)
Drillsearch (DLS AT)
- Co. and Santos (STO AT) form a Western Cooper wet gas JV, with Santos buying 60% interest in the Western Cooper JV. (Newswires)
Billabong (BBG AT)
- Bank of America and Societe Generale sell out of Billabong. (AFR)
Newcrest (NCM AT) raised to outperform at Credit Suisse.
Decmil Group (DCG AT) cut to buy from strong buy at BBY.
Investa Office Fund (IOF AT) raised to neutral at JPMorgan.
03 Jul 2013 - 23:09 - Equities - Source: Newswires/Australian Financial Review/Sydney Morning Herald/Wall Street Journal
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: