- Sells 5yr bond at 4.891% according to an official.
- Treasury secretary Albuquerque says country still faces challenges; return to bond market a process.
- Albuquerque says will continue to look for bond market opportunities.
- Albuquerque says country wants to reconstruct entire yield curve.
Analysis details (18:36)
- This is Portugal re entering capital markets similar to Ireland and Spain earlier this week. Demand is good for this issuance after the country was forced to ask for an EU bailout 2 years ago, following in the footsteps of Spain's syndicated bond.
23 Jan 2013 - 18:21 - Fixed Income - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: