- Sees risk of below target CPI in medium term.
- Recent data shows economy remains weak.
- Cut supports growth, cuts risk of below target CPI.
Reaction details (15:04)
- EUR/PLN has seen volatility in recent trade, but had no immediate reaction to the news, last trade at 4.1066.
Analysis details (15:03)
- Polish CPI currently stands at 2.8%; target 2.5%.
- Poland are now less definitive about further easing.
09 Jan 2013 - 15:00 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: