News Headline Summary
People's Bank of China says 58.5 households consider consumer prices high
- China households' inflation expectations rise.
- 66.6% households consider property prices too high.
- China entrepreneurs confidence index rises.
- 29% households expect property prices to rise.
- More residents plan to buy property.
- 69.9% bankers expects monetary policy moderate.
- More bankers expect monetary policy easing.
18 Dec 2012 - 02:03
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts