- China households' inflation expectations rise.
- 66.6% households consider property prices too high.
- China entrepreneurs confidence index rises.
- 29% households expect property prices to rise.
- More residents plan to buy property.
- 69.9% bankers expects monetary policy moderate.
- More bankers expect monetary policy easing.
18 Dec 2012 - 03:03 - Fixed Income - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: