News Headline Summary
People's Bank of China's governor Zhou says China will not implement 100% CNY controls
- China welcomes long-term inflows.
- China will keep some yuan controls.
- China will not welcome short-term flows from hedge funds.
- China is not far from capital-account opening and needs work.
- China will keep controls on short-term capital flows.
17 Dec 2012 - 05:37
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts