Co. President says
- Closing businesses is 'worst case' scenario.
- Employee numbers may fall further as it reorganizes its business and cuts costs.
- May seek joint ventures with other companies to help bolster weak business units, may close or sell units to return to profit growth.
- May also sell non-core profitable business units to raise cash.
Reaction details (23:34)
- No immediate reaction seen in Co. share price, trades at 512 (-1.54%).
08 Jan 2013 - 23:30 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: