Analysis details (18:54)
- ASX 200 is led higher by mining sectors with spot iron ore rising higher amid optimism over Chinese demand.
- Chinese CPI (Nov) Y/Y 2.0% vs. Exp. 2.1% (Prev. 1.7%)
- Chinese PPI (Nov) Y/Y -2.2% vs. Exp. -2.0% (Prev. -2.8%)
- Chinese Industrial Production (Nov) Y/Y 10.1% vs. Exp. 9.8% (Prev. 9.6%)
- Chinese Industrial Production YTD (Nov) Y/Y 10.0% vs. Exp. 10.0% (Prev. 10.0%)
- Chinese Retail Sales (Nov) Y/Y 14.9% vs. Exp. 14.6% (Prev. 14.5%)
- Chinese Retail Sales YTD (Nov) Y/Y 14.2% vs. Exp. 14.1% (Prev. 14.1%)
- Please Note, we will have Chinese November Trade Balance data today with no scheduled time.
09 Dec 2012 - 18:46 - Metals Data - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: