News Headline Summary
OECD's secretary general Gurria says US fiscal cliff and Euro-Zone crisis are both very serious
- Biggest risk to US growth is uncertainty and a lack of trust.
- ECB could pass profits on Greek debt to Greece.
- Euro-Zone states could lower rates on Greek debt.
- Greek debt buyback worth being thoroughly explored.
- Greek debt buyback is technically possible.
- Would like to see Spain make a bailout request.
- Spanish aid request would have a salutary effect on markets.
04 Nov 2012 - 18:29
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts