- Promissory notes deal would have big impact on Irish debt.
- Likely to cut Irish 2013 economic growth forecast.
- Irish face tough social decisions on home loan crisis.
Analysis details (07:03)
- Initially, the Government issued €29bn in promissory notes in 2010 to cover losses in Anglo Irish Bank.
- The Government is scheduled to pay €3.1bn every March until 2020, but is looking to have the maturity of the promissory notes rolled out to 40 years.
06 Nov 2012 - 06:55 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: