- Obama to say proposals will not increase deficit and will invest in broad based growth.
- Obama to say ails to attract more jobs from overseas and equip Americans with adequate skills and reward hard work with a decent living.
- Generation's task is to build strong middle class.
- Government must work on behalf of the many not few.
- Proposals will not increase deficit by a single dime.
- Calls for smarter government not bigger government.
Print 22:47, 12 Feb 2013 - Asian News - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: