- Will monitor spillovers from monetary policy.
- Monetary policy should focus on price stability.
- Will avoid persistent exchange rate misalignment.
Reaction details (21:36)
- USD/JPY moved in reaction to the no mention of individual currency comment, immediately moving higher by 17 pips 92.45 to 92.62.
Analysis details (21:43)
- There was speculation that Japan would be singled out for the recent weakness in JPY.
14 Feb 2013 - 21:32 - Forex Geopolitical - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: