- China orders 80% recovered as of November.
- Traffic at China dealerships beginning to recover.
Reaction details (04:32)
- Co's shares are unmoved by this news and trade +1.9% on the day.
Analysis details (04:40)
- The fall in Chinese production and sales from Japanese auto makers is due to anti Japanese sentiment in China due to the dispute over islands in the east china sea which both countries claim.
- This comes as earlier in the month the Co. reported that October china auto sales were down 40.7%.
- Japanese auto companies also did close their factories for a period during the dispute.
29 Nov 2012 - 04:31 - - Source: Newswires
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000 professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include: