News Headline Summary
National Bureau of Statistic says China growth of 7%-8% is a good balance
- China can not return to period of super-rapid growth.
- China's economy faces price pressure in 2013.
- China faces imported inflation pressure in 2013.
- China economic policies will also help control CPI.
- Prudent monetary policy will aid inflation efforts.
18 Jan 2013 - 02:52
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts