News Headline Summary
Moody's say Eurozone growth to stagnate this year
- Expects real growth for G-20 around 2.9% in 2013.
- Expects real growth for G-20 around 3.3% in 2014.
- Cuts outlook on advanced economies even as risks ease.
- US, UK and Chinese economies to expand in 2013.
- Downside risks to the global macro recovery have diminished, but slow growth still likely.
11 Feb 2013 - 23:00
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX, energy, and metals markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts