News Headline Summary
Market outlook for China economy turns positive, according to SAFE
- No strong evidence of hot money inflows.
- CNY expectation basically stable.
- Develop economies should be responsible in economic policies.
- China capital outflow will keep rising.
- Improving market sentiment behind recent CNY rally.
21 Nov 2012 - 02:10
Subscribe Now to RANsquawk
Click here for a 1 week free trial
RANsquawk provides audio news and commentary for over 15,000
professional traders and brokers worldwide. Services include:
Real-time audio coverage from 0630 to 2200 London time plus Asia-Pac 2200 to 1000 London time
Teams of analysts covering equities, fixed income, FX and energy markets
Real-time scrolling news service with instant analysis
Daily and weekly pre-market research and calendars
Video updates covering near-term key risk events & primary trading themes
One-to-one chat with our expert analysts